construction equipment guide Monthly Advertising Rates
Available MONTHLY on the web with email notification worldwide to requested subscribers and active buyers in the construction industry who are interested in current auction results and retail pricing for construction equipment.
This digital E-Update features thousands of pieces of current used construction inventory for sale. This web based monthly edition also features current industry auction results, keeping buyers and sellers updated on current pricing in an easy to use format by type of equipment, manufacturer, model and year.
Our digital format provides an interactive experience for potential buyers that they can't find anywhere else with our zmags actual page-flip motion and embedded video advertising options.
That's right for a small fee you can include your company video in your ad and let your product "speak for itself".
PUT YOUR AD IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY!
|Front Cover||7" x 7 1/8"||$600|
|Inside Front||7" x 9 7/8"||$350|
|Page 3||7" x 9 7/8"||$300|
|Full Page||7" x 9 7/8"||$150|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3 3/8" x 9 7/8"||$100|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||7" x 4 7/8"||$100|
|1/4 Page||3 3/8" x 4 7/8"||$75|
|2x2||3 3/8" x 1 7/8"||$25|
|2018 CONSTRUCTION E-UPDATE|
Heartland Construction Group does not assume responsibility for trapping on supplied electronic files.
- Desired trapping must be applied in the page layout program. The typical trap recommendation is .144 pt.
- All black text is to be set to overprint
- Be careful when setting black to overprint in instances where you have reverse boxes printing in black. You may want to trap these to avoid overlapping areas of other colors and photos.
- Be careful when setting trap on items that are layered over images as the image is considered an "indeterminate" and the desired trapping may not be applied. Correct trapping attributes in these instances can be tested by printing and checking laser separation.
- Color images intended for process printing should be saved CMYK.
- Black and white images should be saved as Grayscale.
- Desired orientation (rotation, flop, skew) is to be applied in Photoshop or like application.
- Do not use any form of compression (e.g. jpeg) on any of your images.
- Fonts should not be stylized in your page layout program. Example: Do not stylize fonts by using the [bold] [italic] or other font style commands. Use the font containing the desired attribute. In the event the desired font is not available a different font should be chosen.
- All fonts used must be supplied in a separate folder labeled "Fonts." For Macintosh, the Adobe Postscript Font must be provided.
- All fonts used in EPS files must be converted to outlines.
- We reserve the right to change fonts if necessary.
Media for File Transfer:
- Heartland Construction Group supports the Macintosh platform media types listed below:
3.5 Diskettes, Iomega Jaz 1G & 2G, Zip 100MB, CD ROM Macintosh
- Supply a color or laser print of files that are provided on disk. Quark Xpress is our design software.
Electronic File Transmission:
The sizes given below show the exact dimensions to run in the area reserved for the advertisement. Changes to files with embedded components require a new disk to be submitted by the Client or Agency.
|1/2 Page||7" x 4 7/8"||Horizontal|
|1/2 Page||3 3/8" x 9 7/8"||Vertical|
|Full Page||7" x 9 7/8"||Vertical|
Please do not exceed the live area size in order to keep anything from being cropped off.